Whether you are going for a tour, trip or to spend a vacation Chicago is the best option for you. This city automatically attracts you for its special places/ food/buildings and rivers. You can see original Portillo’s, moveable bridges, train crawls from burbs to beach, you can see water as a Blue as the Caribbean, Hot dogs without ketchup, A bright green river, a stainless steel bean, a single double cheeseburger etc.
Obviously, the planning to Chicago also includes searching for cheap flights as per the convenient time decided by you with great offers. The Market is full of airlines which provides cheap airline ticket to Chicago with great Deals, Even some are not deducting cancellation charges if you book the tickets as per time duration given by the company. Some of the airlines which fly to Chicago are given below, you can book tickets early to avoid the rush.
Airlines to Chicago
- United Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- British Airways
- Lufthansa Airlines
- American Airlines
- Etihad Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Jet Airways
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
- KLM Flights
- Air France
Attractions In Chicago
There are many places in Chicago which are the attractions for all the tourists and once these places are seen by any tourists he remembers the places for the lifetime. Some of the places are mentioned below
- Millennium Park: This is made up of Chicago’s front yard which is one of the most popular places to spend time outdoors in the city.
- Art Institute of Chicago: One of the most known cultural institute which is having more than 300,000 artworks and one on-site restaurant known as Terzo Piano
- Lincoln Park Zoo: This zoo is located in the middle of Lincoln Park in 35 acres having more than 1000 animals, It is one of the free zoos in the country.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: This is one of the largest conservatories in the U.S. This conservatory provides shelter for around 600 species of plants.
- Wrigley Field: It was built in 1914, this field has been the home for North Side baseball team the Chicago Cubs for more than 100 years
- The 606: This is an abandoned elevated rail line of 2.7-mile stretch which has been transformed into a pedestrian path that connects to Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Bucktown, and Wicker Park.
- The Green Mill: This cocktail lounge is a fixture of Chicago’s live jazz scene and has been slinging drinks since before Prohibition
- Chicago Riverwalk: Hugging the bank of the main branch of the Chicago River, the river walk provides a pedestrian path along with the city’s most popular waterway, lined with restaurants, bars and gathering spaces.
- Shedd Aquarium: This museum is home to thousands of aquatic creatures from all around the world including adorable otters and a giant Pacific octopus.
- Chicago Theater: This theatre includes 3600 seat space and was build in 1920 as a movie theater. Nowadays you will see concerts, comedians and dance performances.
Some of the tips we are mentioning here if these are remembered you can make your journey memorable and save your time.
Always plan the vacation and book the tickets once your plan is confirmed as booking flight at the last moment is not a good practice. Before leaving home prepare with all the things which you want to cover in Chicago and download all the maps. Collect all your important documents. If you want to drive download the ParkChicago app. Summer is best to go to Chicago.
For any help, you can also call us at 1844-871-6295 our experienced and helping travel executives are here to help you. Our team will solve your last minute flight deals query within minutes. You can also do live chat or email us.